How to use Bitconnect?
Investing in BitConnect Lending
You can invest BitConnect coin in Bitconnect lending platform exclusively from the BitConnect Dashboard. This investment option involves profiting from Bitconnect trading bot and volatility software. You will receive daily profit based on your investment option. Upon investment term completion, you will receive your CAPITAL BACK to take out from the Bitconnect lending platform or optionally reinvest back in lending platform to continue receiving daily profit.
BitConnect Coin Lending Profits Interest
(Remember: Volatility software offers you a variable interest as per bitcoin market fluctuations)
1. Deposit bitcoins first
- Register at Bitconnect here
- Visit BCC trading page:
- Simply Click on “Green Button” to get your BitCoin deposit address.
- Once bitcoin sent to bitcoin address you will see unconfirmed transaction appear with pending confirmation on transaction history page. It will be fully confirmed and available for trade with 3 bitcoin network confirmation. It can take around 30 minutes or more time depending on bitcoin network so do not worry and wait quietly.
2. Buy BitConnect Coin from BCC Exchange
- Once you see balance in your BitCoin wallet visit BCC trading page:
- Simply Fill in buy BitConnect Coin (BCC) form for your desired price and click “Buy BitConnect Coin” Button.
(Remember: Your bitcoins goes into your escrow account until successful trade execution if your bid price is lower than seller ask price).
3. Lend or Invest BitConnect Coin (BCC) from BitConnect wallet
- Once all your BCC filled in your BitConnect wallet, go to your user Dashboard and press the “lend BitConnect button”. The invest Bitconnect box will appear. Enter the amount you wish to lend or invest in USD.
- After you have read the terms of service, rules and regulations and agree to the terms, check the small box.
- You may now choose to “pay from a BitConnect wallet” using the buttons on the bottom of your screen.
- Once you have click to pay from a BitConnect wallet, a confirmation box will appear. Hit the “confirm button”.
- You will see confirmation message, stating “payment completed.” You did it! The transaction is completed. Make sure you should have require BitConnect Coin amount in your BitConnect wallet.
♦ Lending Guide
1)How long will it take to confirm in my BitConnect Bitcoin balance?
The time it takes for Bitcoin to be sent is known as confirmations on the block chain and takes about 3 confirmations Read more
2)What can I do with my interest? What can I do with BitConnect?
You can reinvest your returns back into the lending platform or you can transfer your USD wallet balance to receive BitConnect coin at the current market price.Read More
3) Why did I not receive the commission from my referral?
There are many reason why you did not receive commission from your referral, we have everything automated for commission payments.Read More
4)Why am I unable to withdraw my referral commission?
You can withdraw bonus commission if you have a minimum 1 lending in your BitConnect account.Read More
5)How does the Affiliate program work and how much can I earn extra money?
We offer up to 3 levels of affiliate program to our customers, it is a great way to make extra money. Read More
6)What is Bitcoin cash? Can i receive Bitcoin cash for my Bitcoin balance now?
Bitcoin Cash originated with the forking of Bitcoin on Aug1. 2017. Read More
7)What is the minimum amount of Bitcoin I can withdraw and what are the fees?
The minimum amount of Bitcoin you can withdraw from your Bitcoin Wallet is 0.001 BTC. Read More
8)After completion of my lending contract, would I get back USD or BitConnect?
You will receive USD back into your lending wallet Read More
9)The interest of my account is displayed incorrectly?
You will receive your today interest the following day that is shown on the volatility chart.Read More
10)Do I get an extra percentage if i compound my investment to $1010?
No, each lending amount is treated separately and you will not qualify for an extra 0.10% on your lending.Read More
11)What is login shield verification and how to verify it?
This verification process is mandatory for trading activity and sending coin from your wallet. Read More
12) What is the minimum amount to reinvest in bitconnect lending?
The minimum reinvestment amount is $10 and multiples of $10 thereof.Read More
13) How long does it take to receive my lending interest into my account and how much can I expect?
You will receive payments every 24 hours after your lending transaction has been approved. The interest rate that you earn daily is calculated by our BitConnect Price Volatility Software.Read More
14)Can I send Bitcoin to my BitConnect address?
No, as they are different Digital currencies on separate Blockchains. As such each Currency has its own designated wallet.Read More
15) Where can I buy Bitcoin?
Bitcoin can be purchased online from a Bitcoin exchange, Coinbase is a popular exchange with reasonable fees. They cover most of Europe, America, Australia and Singapore.Read More
16)How do I get started lending on the BitConnect platform?
To invest in the BitConnect lending programme you will first need to buy Bitcoin using your fiat currency from a third party Bitcoin exchange as we do not provide a Bitcoin buy and sell service.Read More
17) When will the lending interest be added to my account?
It will be added every 24 hours of your lending transaction has been approved. All lending transactions will be treated separately for interest payments.Read More
18) I usually get a daily profit from lending but why there is no interest payment received today?
The daily profit is not guaranteed. The interest rate that you earn daily using our investment platform is calculated by our BitConnect Price Volatility Software and accrued daily. Read More
19) I have transferred Bitcoin/BitConnect from another wallet, how long will it take to confirm?
Once you have deposited BitCoin to your Wallet Address you will see your balance appear in the unconfirmed Bitcoin balance field next to the available balance.Read More
20) Why do I have a negative balance in my Bitcoin/BitConnect wallet?
When you send bitcoin/bitconnect to another wallet, a small fee is required (not kept by us) paid to the blockchain.Read More
Information Taken from Bitconnect.co