How to use Binance?
with Binance you can invest in other coins such as Ripple, 0x, Verge, EOS, IOTA, etc.
Over time you can earn a lot of money, since this is a new technology new coins are being invented everyday for different uses.
To register for Binance use the link below.
After clicking the link you will be taken to this page.
Click on the register button and fill out all your information.
Click register button and check click on the confirmation e-mail sent to you.
THIS NEXT PART IS IMPORTANT TO PROTECTING YOUR FUNDS AND INVESTMENT.
Open your Google Authenticator app and hit the red + button below then scan the QR code on your screen and enter the 2FA code given to you from the app. Congratulations you’re now protected!
2. Transferring over coins from Coinbase
Now that you have Binance set up, you need to transfer your funds from Coinbase (I will be using Ethereum as an example).
- Log in to Coinbase and go to accounts as seen below
2. Click on Send. Now you will see this
3. Go to your Binance account and go to Funds then Deposits and Withdrawals (This is also how you check your coin balances in the future).
4. Search for the coin you are trying to deposit (Ethereum in our case) and click.
5. Copy and paste the ETH Deposit Address into the Recipient box in Coinbase and enter how much ETH/USD you want to send and click continue… Your Ethereum is now en-route to the Binance exchange (Depending on network congestion, this could take a while, although usually with Ethereum transaction times are shorter).
Once the incoming Ethereum hits your Binance account, you are now ready to start trading! Go to the Exchange tab and click Basic and you should see the screen below. Don’t worry about all those numbers and figures! They may seem very over whelming but for the purposes of this guide we will be ignoring them.
Like FOREX trading Cryptocurrency is traded in pairs. It will always be ETH/BTC, BTC/XVG, BTC/WTC, etc. Most coins are traded against BTC although some also support ETH and LTC.
For our example I will be using the coin XVG.
4. Searching for the coin
- Click on the ETH tab on the right side (highlighted below and search for XVG)
- Click on the XVG/ETH link which will take you to the page below (You can also click the star next to the XVG/ETH pair which will add it to your favorites (This prioritizes it and puts it at the top whenever you open your exchange tab in the future).
5. Buying the coin
- Go to Market
- Set the desired amount (number of coins or total percentage of your ETH balance are your two options)
- Click Buy XVG
CONGRATULATIONS you now know how to purchase alt coins using ETH.
But what if the altcoin doesn’t take ETH as a pairing? We then need to exchange our ETH to BTC and then we can go about trading as usual again. In order to do this we need to this time click on the BTC tab which is right next to the ETH one we clicked earlier.
USING BITCOIN TO EXCHANGE
Exchanging alt coins to BTC
- Click the BTC tab next to the ETH tab we used earlier.
- Search for ETH
- Click on ETH/BTC pairing
Selling your ETH for BTC
1. Click on Market.
2. Enter amount of ETH or percentage of your total ETH balance you wish to sell.
3. Click on Sell ETH.
4 . $$$
Now you can buy altcoins that don’t take the ETH pairing! (All altcoins can be bought with BTC to my knowledge). Welcome to the world of Crypto and as always, happy trading!